Saturday, October 22, 2005

KakakLibraryKu

I am thankful for the friends ALLAH has bestowed upon me. Yes, they are different. Very different. We differ in our thinkings, lifestyle etc. However, today, I feel blessed because Aiza is my friend.

Thank you, KakakLibraryKu. Thank you for taking the trouble to accompany me to Al-Falah Mosque today. These kind of things are very foreign to me but you were so patient to teach them to me. I never thought I would spend a Saturday in a mosque before. Never have I thought it could happen. But it did. Alhamdullillah.

I am most grateful that you were very patient to explain to me the things that were so new and that I never knew existed.Masya ALLAH. Initially, it was quite strange that you were more excited when I asked for you to help to accompany me to Al-Falah as compared to the times when I asked you out just to chill. I could somehow figure it out now and I feel quite silly for not being able to see it before. Hehehehehehe..

Anyways, thank you again, KakakLibraryKu, may ALLAH bless you and your whole family.
Amin ya rabbal alamin

No comments: