Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Thankful

I am thankful for the ability to feel the cool breeze when I went jogging this morning,
I am thankful for the opportunity to still be able to spend time with Mak,
I am thankful for being strong enough to stand on the MRT because there is just no more seats left,
I am thankful for being healthy eventhough I may not have an hourglass figure,
I am thankful for being able to watch VCDs despite hating some people for not being bale to accompany me on my sometimes lonely weekends,
I am thankful for the my whole family despite all the differences we may encounter,
I am thankful for ALLAH has given me life and is continuing to do so, which in turn enables me to appreciate the world,
Lastly, I am thankful for ALLAH has given me the opportunity to meet Selwyn and know that despite the horrid events happening in the world, there is a kind soul who just makes it all better.

Recover soon, Selwyn. We may be of different faith but I am still praying for you. You are always in our minds and hearts. Get well soon because we miss everything about you. Everything. Fight it, Sel. Fight this war like you've never fought before. You ARE strong and we know YOU WILL MAKE IT!

No comments: