Tuesday, September 6, 2005

Crossroads...again

All I want is to be working on a career that I am passionate about and that pays well. Is that so much to ask for? I am at it again. It used to be between two careers of contrasting backgrounds. Now it is between two careers of the same field but VERY contrasting pay. ARGH!!!!

My head is throbbing like mad. I want it so bad but I can't have it. I used to always wish that my family was rich. If that was so, then it wouldn't matter how much my job is paying me. All I need to worry about is finding a job that I am passionate about. ARGH!!!!! Decisions, decisions..... I do not want to let this opportunity go as I consider it to be something which I have always wanted. ARGH! I will have to let it go, I guess.

Subahanallah. Why was I ever so ungrateful? Astaghfirullah. This is one of the many hurdles of life. I will get through it. Silly me! I got so upset over such trivial matters and even to the point of being ungrateful. Stop it, Lizzie. Grow up already. You are not a child anymore, girl. You are an adult. Okay, okay. I shall stop being silly. Enough, Lizzie, enough of all this nonsense.

No comments: