Sunday, September 4, 2005

2 weddings and a....lot of pictures

I actually did not want to sit down but the photographer asked me to. ARGH! Anyways, pick the odd one out. :P


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Once Normah went down from her apartment to the reception held at the void deck of her HDB flat, (typical Malay wedding.) Aiza, Fizah and moi quickly went up to her and DEMANDED for our pictures to be taken with the bride IMMEDIATELY! Muahahahahahahahaha......



Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Okay, this was when Normah's husband came over to Bedok and everyone started to request for their pictures to be taken with the bride and bridegroom. We are definitely not going to miss out on the opportunity. But look! My selendang almost fell off! ARGH! Darn! Oh well....


Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com


After attending Normah's big day, being the faithful and amazing friend that I am (hehehehe) I accompanied Fizah to her boyfriend's twin sister's wedding. It was a little weird going there considering that I do not know anyone but what the heck. I was just doing Fizah a favour. Anyways, I actually wanted to take pictures of that second couple. Unfortunately, when we got there, they had already left for the guy's side. So I decided to just snap pictures of.....myself. Muakakakakaka...How vain is that! A much better choice, I must say.

No comments: