Wednesday, March 9, 2005

A friend called Aiza

I have such a sweet friend, Aiza. Im so glad I met her. If I was accepted into NIE earlier, I would not have met her and the rest of the M-Clan. Crazy bunch they are.

Aiza is so sweet. She works as a librarian. She too uses Lotus notes, jus like me at work. We would email each other all kinds of stuff everyday. Its like everyday without fail we must email each other. Weird, huh? I mean I've only known her for a few months. But it seems like we have known each other all our life. Hehehehehe...
She knows how crappy and how much I hate my workplace. I was feeling bloody sick today and she was extremely sweet. She prayed for me. She prayed that ALLAH will find me a good job, something that I will enjoy and also to make that process easier. I feel somewhat comforted knowing that she too feel the pain I experience when it comes to work. I don't know if she really meant it. But like from her tone of voice and the way she said it all, she does sound sincere.

She is like almost THE perfect friend except....I don't know, maybe it's just me. But it seems like she always decline when I ask her out for dinner or something like that. It's kinda weird. Or maybe she does have a reasonable excuse. But I cannot help thinking that maybe she don't like me. ARGH! As usual, I'm being paranoid...AGAIN! Stop it LIZ!!

Presenting AIZA, right there the photogenic individual that she is!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: