Friday, March 4, 2005

Baby ETP, Not CCC again...Bleurgh!

Today was officially the last day of my practicum. I love the kids so much. they were just so shweet. my heart feels so heavy to have to leave them. Too bad, I was not able to play catching with the Japanese boys. Usually, we would play catching during their sandplay time. It was great!! But today we were not able to do so because there was actually a bee-hive at the sandpit. Darn! Of all days, why does it have to be on my last day?!?!?!?!?!

Chihiro, whom I rarely talked to, gave me this huuuuuuuuge hug when Miss Karen announced to the class that today will be my last day. I was so moved by the whole gesture. It was just too much. After a while,. she looked at me and gave me another bigger hug. Oh gosh, it's hard. I cannot bear to leave them.

Oh ALLAH, please give me enough stregth to and confidence so that I am firm enough and bold enough to follow my dreams.

O ALLAH, give me the motivation to get back on my feet after my sweet slumber of 3 weeks and deepen my dreams to teach, guide and facilitate the younger generation for tomorrow.

I love K2 KANGAROOS! All of u have changed Miss Liza's life. She now knows what she wants to do with her life. Muahkz!

No comments: