Monday, April 11, 2011

The day it all changed

Alhamdullillah.

I do admit that this post was long overdue but I felt that it was far more important for me to concentrate on getting used to our latest addition to the family.

Though there are times when I feel like tearing my hair out, I am actually very thankful for our little bundle of joy.

From Discover My space...
All bundled up

I cannot believe I am saying this but despite the pregnancy back ache (for 9 whole freaking months) and the labour pains that I had to endure, it was all well worth it.

Alhamdullillah.

Will I go through it the 2nd time?

Hmmmm...Right now, my answer would be...No!

But 2 years down the road, I might change my mind.

At the moment, I just want to enjoy being a mother to Ghufayrah and a wife to MyBudakTapai.

No comments: