Sunday, February 20, 2011

The simplest things are the best.

Like the saying goes, "The best way to a man's heart is through his stomach."

Since I cannot exactly whip up a scrumptious, yummy fummy buffet dinner, I decided to treat MyBudakTapai to something along that line.

From Discover My space...
He liked the scrambled egg.

From Discover My space...
The naan was my favourite.

It was intended as a thank-you gift for putting up with my crazy hormones for about nine months (or maybe even more?).

I was not hoping for such a big crowd but the response was quite good, judging from the number of empty tables.

Nonetheless, the food was yumm-o and we had a great time eating and chatting under the monlight sky.

From Discover My space...
The pool was very inviting.

It was romantic and fun - I sort of missed these simple moments.

From Discover My space...
Siap dengan rose lagi. Semangat betol.

It was refreshing to talk about things other than the baby.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I love being pregnant and we are both extremely thrilled about being parents. Insya ALLAH.

But all the preparations and excitement can be a tad bit too overwhelming at times.

So the dinner was also an excuse for us to relax and take our minds off the topic of parenthood.

A BIG smile to match a BIG tummy. Heh..

No comments: