Thursday, February 10, 2011

Let me know what you think.

My dear friends, I really need your opinion on something because I have been sitting on my behind for the past 3 hours reading and researching on this whole idea of "earning money by doing paid surveys on the Internet".

It seemed quite harmless.

But I was a little sceptical about joining them because we would be required to include either our home address or bank account in order for the cheques to be sent in.

My question is:

1) Would companies actually PAY people to do surveys on their products?

2) Can these sites really be trusted?

These are some of the sites that I came across.
a) GetPaidsurveys
b) SingaporePaidSurveys
c) OnlinePaidSurveys
d) ValuedOpinions

I really need your opinions.

Please do let me know what you think of the whole idea.

No comments: