Sunday, February 21, 2010

Challenges in the near future

I was as curious to find out the identity of the part-time Suria actress whose sex video was leaked into the world wide web as the kopitiam apek.

I managed to crack the code and..found out more.

It finally sink it to me as to how bold the current generation are.

Courage is a good thing, oh yes.

But when it is coupled with insensitivity as well as lack of respect for others, it can be a problem.

Reading the hurtful comments that the netizens typed about Islam and the Malay/Muslim community was extremely heart-wrenching and frustrating.

Obviously, my first instinct was to just type back and curse their race and religion but what would that do?

Just create more violence and hate.

Yeah, I could type in and try to explain things but seriously, do you think that they would actually listen to my explanations?

Of course not!

Because if they are that civilised and smart, they would not go around criticising and discriminating others and flashing our shortcomings in our faces.

You should read the horrible things they wrote about our Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) and Our Creator.

*Breathe*

I truly feel for today's youth.

Puberty and raging hormones are hard enough to deal with, add in never-ending hatred and barbaric behaviour, it makes it 1000 times harder to survive teenagehood in one piece.

I worry what the future of our children will be.

I really do.

I just hope and pray that the Malay/Muslim youth of today and tomorrow will be well-guided in the right path of Islam and will eventually learn the safe and healthy way to rectify any discriminations others will say or have about our race and religion.

Insya ALLAH.

No comments: