Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Raya Committee 2009

Working in an international school can be an eye-opener - especially if the school recognises the different festivals celebrated by various religions.

Every year, the Hari Raya committee in my school will put up a performance in order to educate the children as well as the teachers on the holy month of Ramadan and Idulfitri celebrations.

Below is a group shot of those involved.

From Discover My space...
Those who made it happen.

As there are no male teachers in my department, the ladies had to dress up as one (or two. All in the name of education.)

From Discover My space...
Gorgeous mama-to-be and yours truly.

From Discover My space...
Thanks, Bu Nora. Aku suka banget si bunganya.

From Discover My space...
Miss Normah - may seem stern but a great friend with a kind heart.

No comments: