Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Strive to please only The AlMighty

Hallmark Channel was showing an original movie about teenagers addicted to oral sex who eventually ended up with syphilis.

Yonks ago (when I was a teenager with raging hormones), I never thought there would be a time when sex would be so "in-fashion".

When I hit puberty, I was so afraid to talk about sex that I don't even dare say the full word.

So scared to the point that I thought I could get pregnant by just thinking about it.

Times HAVE change, huh?

Funny enough, I am really glad that I am NOT a teenager of this Starbucks Generation.

I thought I had it hard in the past.

I thought wrong.

Scary, huh?

How will our children turn out?

May ALLAH s.w.t protect them always so they will never give in to the pressure of wanting to be accepted by their peers.

Now that I am all grown-up, I realise that it was actually a blessing that I was a "geek".

No comments: