Sunday, March 1, 2009

You deserve better.

Kental or not, I'm all about girl woman power.

If a woman, who is hot enough to have men rushing to kiss the ground she walk on by just clicking her fingers, takes back the one man who made her go from this..

From Discover My space...
Beautiful

..to this..

From Discover My space...
Beaten
.. then someone needs to tell her that Chris Brown is not all that.

I pray that none of my loved ones will ever have to go through something like this.

If they did, I pray that she be given the strength to take that courageous step and end the reltionship.

Being in love with a man who is vicious enough to beat you half to death is not worth risking your life for.

May ALLAH s.w.t protect all Muslimahs from being treated in that manner and guide all our Muslim brothers from acting like barbarians.

Amin.

No comments: