Saturday, February 7, 2009

Not a Maid Service. Thank You.

One's potential, talent and ability to excel should not be measured by skin colour or the number of years of experience.

I used to think that if you are of a certain skin colour with certain hair and eye colour, you would be the best choice for the job.

Now that I know better, I beg to differ.

Big time.

At the same time, there are those with more than a decade of experience but produce horrible results.

One way to measure a person's potential is by how she handles herself at the time of the event.

A teacher's potential however, should be measured by how she is able to capture and maintain the children's attention as well as how she can manage and calm 25 excitable pre-schoolers.

I am quite tired of being someone's sidekick.

I shall not be ridiculed or belittled anymore.

Insya ALLAH.

One day, I hope to "run the show".

Insya ALLAH.

No comments: