Monday, October 13, 2008

Like a true PROfessional

An honest conversation with your working partner regarding the delegation of tasks can turn out to be a huge dispute if not handled properly.

Fortunately, I have been partnered with an open-minded and sensible lead teacher this year.

Alhamdullillah.

Not everyone works and think the same way. Some people are very easy to work with while others can have pretty high expectations at times.

Nonetheless, having high expectations can be a good thing at times.

A person with a positive attitude will see that as a reason to spur them on to greater heights and try to reach their fullest potential.

Staying positive during difficult times can be quite a feat at times but I am trying.

I have to say that I am quite proud of myself for having the courage to initiate the conversation about how I truly feel with regards to delegation of tasks in my current working relationship.

Tactful and respectful of others' feeling but at the same time, I still can get my message across.

It’s only fair that my partner be given the chance to have a think after hearing my views on the matter.

To be frank, I feel extremely relieved.

It's like a giant load has been lifted off my shoulders. Honestly.

For a while, I couldn't feel as happy though I was smiling.

Whatever her response will be, I am ready for it.

I am just grateful that I was granted the courage to speak my mind.

Alhamdullillah.

No comments: