Saturday, August 9, 2008

I am only human

Yesterday, individuals in some parts of Singapore celebrated their big day with their loved ones.

Yesterday, this one particular individual (No prize guessing who it is) in this particular part of Singapore (Paterson Road) cried berbaldi-baldi bucketloads.

I know I will sound like a weakling by saying this but the pressure was just too much for me.

School started 5 days ago and my workload kept piling up.

It's like there was no end to it.

I felt angry and powerless and irritated.

Yup, and so I cried.

Thank God, I cried.

It made me feel better.

I was just afraid that I may not be able to handle my partner's working demands as well as personal things that I would need to handle come next year.

Yeah, I hear what you're saying.

Kanchiong lah, Liz.

Well, what's new, right? I am well-known for being a kanchiong spider.

I was just worried, you know.

Now that my emotions are more in control, I feel a bit silly. Heh.

I am stronger than that.

Like the saying goes, what does not kill you can only make you stronger.

I will get through this phase and be a much better individual.

Insya ALLAH.

No comments: