Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Once a blogger, always a blogger.

Nope. I have NOT lost my sense of blogging.

It’s hard to find the time to create the posts when you don’t have Internet connection at home.

Moreover, a lot of my time has been filled to get more important things done.

Yeah, surprised?

Surprised that I actually have a life.

Not everyone has the time to upload their pictures and create numerous posts on their blog telling the worldwide world how "PERFECT" their lives are.

Some people (yes, me) actually have to work and earn a living.

And then, we go home and do the household chores.

And when we finally have time to sit down and take a breather, we realised that the computer has been affected by viruses.

So nope, I have not lost my sense of blogging.

I am still around to annoy and express about anything that cross my mind - unfortunately.

No comments: