Saturday, September 15, 2007

Celebrating wisdom - or lack thereof.Heh

It seemed just like yesterday that I was handed the key to adulthood.

A few days ago, I discovered how rusty that key is.

And it is gettin rustier as I type.

Yes, September is my birthday month. I love September.

Some women are but I am not.

I am not ashamed to broadcast my age to the whole wide world.

I am proud to say that I am now officially 24 years old.

For whatever reason, I have always envisioned a bundle of wisdom when I enter mid-twenties but getting wiser would not exactly be one the changes I seem to be experiencing, quite frankly. Heh.

One such evidence was to believe in cliches. And that one particular cliche was that promises are meant to be broken.

Maybe some promises are but not this one below.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A Bouquet of Love

Modern are my some of my principles but I can be quite conservative at times too.

This promise was kept.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A tear in my eye

I had to wipe away the tear in my eye before answering the calls of duty.

Alhamdullillah.

As for the rest of my birthday evening, well.....


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil.

No comments: