Monday, July 9, 2007

Autobots,We Are Waiting

I don't mean to sound like a girl but who cares about a war between robots who are larger than life.

Last I checked, I AM a girl. So yeah, I really do NOT care about that.

But I do care about MyBabyLuv, though. So we went to watch the much-talked-about robots movie, Transformers.

What a movie!

Yes, it may not be one those chick-flicks but I truly enjoyed it!

I cannot believe it either.

Never in my wildest dream would I ever see myself actually enjoy watching robots fight one another and humans helping to rectify the problem at hand.

Never in my wildest dream did I thought I would ever see myself cry (Yes, yes, snort and all) when BumbleBee got caught and when he regained his ability to speak. (Oops, did I just gave part of the movie away. Oops, sorry. My bad)


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Never in my wildest dream did I thought I would ever find Optimus Prime so darn sexy with his deep, hoarse vocal chords and praticality (Just like MyBabyLuv. Hehehehe...I liiiike).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


So as a newly registered Autobot supporter, I shall end this entry with the wise words of the ever so darn sexy Optimus Prime,

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings"
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: