Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Salam Lebaran

Come tonight, my Muslim brothers and sisters bid farewell to our month long guest.

Our guest, the month in which we are required to fast, the month of Ramadan.

It seemed like only yesterday we started fasting. But in reality, today is the last day we will be fasting. Tomorrow, comes 1st of Syawal.

As the hours pass by quickly and time to break fast is around the corner, I started to reflect on this Ramadan, which is coming close to an end.

What I have learnt?
Have I managed to accomplish what I wanted since last Ramadan?
Has this Ramadan made me stronger than the previous?
Am I a better person?
What do I hope to achieve till the next Ramadan?
Will I be granted the chance to enjoy the next Ramadan? Insya ALLAH.

Answers to questions only I will know.

Let me take this opportunity to wish all my Muslim brothers and sisters a Selamat Hari Raya. Maafkanlah, Liza, kalau saya tersilap kata atau tersinggung perasaan. May all of you be blessed by ALLAH s.w.t and stay happy with your loved ones. Amin.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: