Sunday, October 1, 2006

A Dream Came True

Okay, so I was bored.

I purchased 3 days of Internet connection with no particular purpose in mind.

What do I surf for?

What do I use my purchase for?

Do I have anything in particular I need to research on?

Nothing. Nothing. Nothing was the answer to all of my questions.

Google.com remained on my screen for eternity, it seems.

Up till I decided to surf for ambyoffspring - my blogspot username (Yes, I was dead bored.)

To think that I was ever envious of the fact that a gazillion others read blogs of my fellow bloggers.

My very humble blog actually came in 2393th place in the Top 3000 Counters Of 20521 Users with 1418 hits!

How cool is that!

Hahahahaha...Silly me.

To all those who have visited this humble blog of mine, I thank you. Thank you for taking the time out to read what I have to say and please don't stop visiting my blog. Leave comments if you want - both negative and positive. I welcome every type. Thanks again and have a great life ahead!

No comments: