Saturday, September 30, 2006

Mane of Love

I think my digicam is alive.

The battery seemed to go flat at the most significant situations.

For example, yesterday.

Yesterday was the first time in my life I spent so much money (I spent almost 10 times more of my usual hair budget) and time (I was at the salon from 11.30am to 5pm. You do the math) at any hair salon before.

My cute little behind ( I am thinking of getting it insured. What do you guys think?) ached from so much sitting down on that uncomfortable chair.

I was obviously thinking of snapping pictures (To provide as evidence, maybe?) of my extended visit to the hair salon. But of course, my digicam's battery has gone flat without me realising it.

Anyways, the money and time was worth it. I am extremely happy with what I see in the mirror by the end of the hairy affair.

Alhamdullillah.

I have always had such traumatising experiences at hair salons so much so that I developed a phobia for it.

But I am grateful for my tresses now.

It's amazing how much affect hair has on one's confidence. I feel fabulous, confident, elated and so much more. (Maybe even...sexy? Hehehehe...)

Thank ALLAH s.w.t for the wonderful outcome. Amin.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahh,rambut dah ada style baru,kau dah slim skrg, total makeover ke pe khaliza, bila mau jumpa,long time no see...

Abg Fer.... :)

Almost Perfect Mum said...

Lizzie to Fer - not total makeover, extreme makeover..hor3