Wednesday, May 24, 2006

When a "stranger" calls

I woke up today putting on a mask. A mask that will help to hide my true emotions. Emotions that aches my heart, my pride, me. I need this mask. For no one should see me my heart. I do not wish to let anyone see it. I do not wish to let them see my vulnerability. For I am afraid they might manipulate it as how YOU did.

Words spoken, tears cried, heart broken. It wouldn't have happened if not for the phone call we had yesterday. Not long ago, a phone call from YOU was what made me complete. But now, the mere mention of YOU sends tears down my cheeks. But no matter how broken I am, why can't I let YOU go? When those words were spoken, it was like as if I don't know you. It was like you had become like a "stranger" to me. Someone I do not know.

I have to let you go, I need to....right? That IS the right thing to do, isn't it?

2 comments:

sharinna said...

I am so sorry that you are feeling like this.
How can i help?
Jst have this in mind...
Everything happens for a reason.
Something better out there waiting for you.
Cheer up, my dear.

Almost Perfect Mum said...

Miss Liza to sharinna - Kak Sha! u are such a sweetheart. Can u help my makin him see how much i care for him? :( :( :( :( :(
Just kiddin, kak.

I need to pshycho myself now. Its mind over matter :)