Sunday, April 2, 2006

Miracles do happen

As always, I was in a rush. Rush to get to the meeting place. This time, I was supposed to meet my aunt because we were going to another aunt's place. In the midst of the chaos, I forgot my keys AND my handphone!!! Worst of all, I realised this only when i got to the bus-stop. After contemplating on whether I should go back home (and somehow miraculously hope I can find my keys there), I decided to seek help from my neighbour and hoped that she has a pair of spare keys to our home. (Yup, I got great neighbours. Bless them.)

Fortunately, the walk back took only about 5 - 7 minutes ( I needed the exercise anyways.) Instead of heading to my neighbours place, I walked over to our flat and hoped that I could find something to enable me to get into the house. i stood in front of my house for about ten seconds before I decided to just open my iron gate and lo and beehold, my KEYS!!!!! Yes, really! My home keys were stuck to the iron gate!!! Okay, it was mixed feelings. I was so grateful for following my intuition and take the walk back (despite looking rather foolish) AND finding my keys stuck there! However, I reprimanded myself for being so absent-minded for leaving the keys there (What if I hadn't took the walk back home??)

It was crazy, wasn't it? I don't think that that's a coincidence. ALLAH is great. HE moved me. HE moved my heart. HE (silently) urged me to take that walk back and voila! MY KEYS! So all problem was solved. I got my keys AND my handphone!

The beauty of listening to your heart.

Alhamdullillah

No comments: