Sunday, January 1, 2006

Gila-Gila Handphone

I have to start from scratch. I lost my handphone. Boo Hoo! Seriously, I cried. I have never lost my handphone before. I am really careful with them. Back when I was a Nokia user, I used the mobile for 4 to 5 years. I am serious. I remember Nelson actually laughed at how I was still using my Nokie 3610 almost a year after poly.

Anyways, I lost my handphone at the library. Frankly, it is still a mystery as to how I lost it. But bottomline, I lost it. I was EXTREMELY upset because EVERYTHING was in there. Pictures of my beloved kidsters from my previous schools, contacts, everything. ARGH! Anyhow, I am happy now for I have a new handphone! WOO HOO! I can now listen to my mp3s without having to drag my bulky discman around. Alhamdullillah.
Rest in peace, Sony Ericsson K300i.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hello, Sony Ericsson W550i. WOO HOO!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: