Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Highlights of 2005

2005 is nearly coming to an end and so are my school holidays. I am looking forward to what 2006 has in store for me. Don't get me wrong. It's true that 2005 wasn't very kind to me but I am grateful for all that happened to my family and I. Frankly, I don't wish for it to happen again but since it did, all of us could do nothing other than learn from it.

  • The overly-exaggerated saga is still on-going. I am not sure when it will ever end but it is still happening as we speak. It may not be as dramatic and chaotic as before but all I can say is that I wish for it to end soon.
  • The newly-weds of my family are enjoying their lives together. I am so happy for them. May ALLAH s.w.t bless them always
  • My departure from THAT company that pays so darn well but which I loathes so much. Now I have an occupation that pays good enough but which I simply adores.
  • My weight is as unpredictable as ever. The downside of having low metabolism rate. Oh well...
  • This year marks the first time I went for terawih prayers with my trusted friend, AizaSherry. Insya ALLAH. May this be not the end but the beginning.
  • 2005 also marks the year I was asked for an interview by THAT organisation which can choose to delete my application upon seeing my stoink-faced photograph. I may not have gotten through the first round of interview but hey, that's a start.Hehehehehe...Nonetheless, I am still happy that I got shortlisted. Alhamdullillah.
  • Last but not the very least, my love life. I did get to meet and know a few people. Some good, some well...not so good. Some who are just drop dead gorgeous, some who look like my arse but thinks that they're drop dead gorgeous. Some who just seem so right but somehow just didn't work out..yet. Hmmmmm...so many of them. Simply said, I have yet to find my Mr-Mr. Maybe I'll find him in 2006? Maybe not. I don't know. Only ALLAH s.w.t knows. I believe He will not let me be all by myself. I have faith He has someone good for me. My heart has been broken numerous times. But the "bandage" that hold these broken pieces together will not weaken the heart but can only strengthen it. The "bandage" I call Islam.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://gvtuuefu.com/evxy/vunh.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://vupuyiew.com/dyyn/csus.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://gvtuuefu.com/evxy/vunh.html | http://vjbbrhwx.com/bfyl/aryz.html