Friday, October 28, 2005

Lizzie's nature

I'm at it again, guys. I'm at the point where I wait for the call from Mr-He. When my mobile does not beep, I get angry at anyone and at anything. The only remedy for this self-inflicted disease is a call from Mr-He. Argh! I'm doing it AGAIN! I don't know why. Is this human nature? Or is it maybe just Lizzie's nature? Argh! I just got home and I'm dead tired but I choose not to sleep because I want to wait.I'm crazy. I'm totally crazy. Lizzie, Get a grip of yourself, girl.

Help me out here, guys. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know it would be advisable to end this post on a positive note. But today, this time, just this time (I hope this will be the last time), I choose the easy way out - wallow in self-pity. Merely because positive thinking seems to much of a chore for me right now. It takes too much energy, which I don't have much at the moment. Maybe tomorrow will be different. I hope tomorrow will be different - good different.

No comments: