Monday, July 4, 2005

Decisions, decisions, decisions.....

I was watching Britney Spears on VH1 (MTV) yesterday. Afterwards, I told myself. The next time I am given an offer to good to miss out, I shall not think too much about it. I can get so emotional trying to be as practical as I can. Doesn't make sense does it? Sighs.

Take for example, right this moment, I have my current job and then I have another job offer which is nearer to home where I can enjoy the school holidays. I am stuck between the both of them. I do not want to leave my current centre because I sort of feel indebted towards my boss. I do wish to take up the current offer because it is so much nearer to home and I can have a break with my loved ones during the school holidays.

Decisions, decisions, decisions.....

No comments: